- About Germany
- About Higher studies/education in Germany
- Why and what are the benefits of higher studies in Germany
Germany is a country in the western region of Central Europe. It isthe second-most populous country in Europe after Russia, and the most populous member state of the European Union. The nation’s capital and most populous city is Berlin and its main financial centre is Frankfurt and the largest urban area is the Ruhr. Germany has an open-minded and tolerant society. The country has a high literacy rate, great freedom, high standard of living and world class education that enable them to deal with challenges. It is the largest and strongest economy in Europe, with the highest growth rate and GDP.
It is one of the world’s largest car producers. Many of these have their headquarters there, the top being Volkswagen, BMW, Allianz, Bayer etc.
About Higher studies/education in Germany
Most of the students choose Germany for higher studies with the mindset of starting a new life in one of the economically secured countries. It is the third most popular destination among the international students and stands fourth among the largest economies in the world. Germany is an attractive place to study and German university degrees are highly respected by employers worldwide.
In case of higher studies, to put it simply, Germany is a country where you get “A lot of education at a very low cost”. It’s peculiar for Germany to stand strong among the best countries and offer education for affordable fees than any other countries world-wide. It’s surprising that most of the courses they offer are nothing less than free.
Indian students are counted as among the brightest minds also due to their command on the English language. Along with the technical personnel, they also require business graduates for the expanding multi-national corporations and service sector.
Why and what are the benefits of higher studies in Germany
- German universities are famous for its high-quality education and a lot of these universities even rank among the best in the world. By choosing to study in Germany, one can be sure to get an education that is definitely above the global averages.
- There are so many universities that offer a large number of Bachelors, Masters Courses, etc. to suit every student’s needs.
- Just for the reason a student is studying in Germany doesn’t mean that the student have to study the course in German. He/she will easily be able to find English-taught programmers at most of the German universities suited for international students.
- Most of the German universities believe that one of the best ways to learn is by applying knowledge in practice, so a lot of the study programmers – especially at the Universities of Applied Sciences – will be very practice-orientated.
- You can study at German universities at a very low or No- tuition fee at all. When compared to other countries, tuition fee in Germany is much lower.
- The visa for international students in Germany is highly beneficial, especially when it comes to the rules on staying in the country and traveling. Once you get your visa, you will be allowed to travel visa-free around the whole Schengen area and apply for a German residency permit that can last until well after you graduate.
- The cost of living in Germany is low when you compare it to other neighbouring countries such as France, The Netherlands, the UK and others. It’s even lower if you are a student with various student discounts.
- Compared to other study destinations, Germany is a very safe country. No matter if it’s day or night or if you’re in the city or the countryside, being out is fairly safe, taking common sense precautions.
- Germany is a liberal and welcoming country that is full of diversity. There are students from almost many countries across the globe.
- Germany has a strong economy and high employment rates for international students and by studying in Germany you will increase your chances of being able to get hired for a job very soon.
Studying abroad in Europe is every student’s dream, and Germany is one of the top destinations for Indian students planning to move abroad. It is home to some of the most renowned universities in the world, Germany is absolutely a student’s dream destination. World-class education, multi-cultural environments, affordable lifestyle, great food, scenic beauty, and amazing nightlife – you’ll get it all in Germany.