Coventry is a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition of providing high quality education and focus on applied research. The students can experience state-of-the art facilities in all academic disciplines.The university hosts three National Centers of Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
The City Campus is developing and evolving continuously. The vibrant atmosphere and friendly city atmosphere enables to foster successful business partnerships; with the university being a major presence in the city.
The students get access on project and placement opportunities that enhance their employability through the links that the university has with leading edge business organizations in the public and voluntary sectors.
People generally think that being a student is something equal to being “poor” or “out of cash”. And being in London, means people assume even more of having no hope in getting even essentials – let alone the luxuries. So, the main and the first thing that can be done or looked into when you reach UK is BUDGET. The real question is “how do I make more”?.
For some, the answer is Parents/ Banks. But for most, this isn’t an option and therefore the only answer is getting a part-time job. Yes, there are restrictions on the hours that you can work. But in London, it is easy to find a part time job, as there are many shops and restaurants hiring through out the year.
• Year for Student Experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
• Top modern university for seven consecutive years (Guardian University Guide 2013-2019)
• 13th in the UK (Guardian University Guide 2019)
• 97% of our graduates were employed or in further study six months after graduation (DLHE Survey 2015/16)
• Top 10 across 12 subject areas (Guardian University Guide 2019)
• University of the Year (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014-2016)
• Helps more students travel internationally than any other UK university (HESA 2015/16, published 2017)
• 87% overall positive student satisfaction at Coventry University compared to 84% UK average (National Student Survey 2017)
• Top 200 in the world in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings (2017)